diapers
pacies
sippy cups
booster seats/high chairs
Instead, we will be talking about...
big girl panties
potties
regular cups
regular chairs
preschool
Ugh. Did you "hear" that last one? Preschool. On Monday I will turn in two sets of registration forms to two different preschools. AND...the girls have been on a waiting list for another preschool for almost a year now. Of these three preschools, we will be on wait lists for two and the third is a lottery. We would like them to go two half days a week, but if we don't get in, no big deal. What's important is that they go to preschool when they are 4 to prepare them for kindergarten. This next year, as three year olds, it's for social and emotional development. So, we will know in March if we have won "the lottery" for one preschool (actually my first choice now) and if not, then we will be placed on their waiting list and hope that of the three, something opens up by August.
Sigh...I want my babies...
...to stay babies.
These pics were taken two years ago this weekend...look at those little faces...just 5 months old, 2 months corrected.
And now?
They grow up all too quickly...something I wasn't prepared for...and don't think I will ever be okay with. They will always be my babies, but still...
1 comment:
i hear ya....how did they possibly grow up so quickly? and to think we had them as babies for longer too...
they are simply beautiful!! reminding me of all that is good...
Post a Comment