Sunday, January 25, 2009

A few in the queue and NEW me!

I actually have a couple of posts in the queue...waiting to be finished before being posted. So in the next week, you should see a few new posts with old dates. The girls have been sickies and combine that with teething...and well, it results in nothing getting finished, from my blog entries, to dishes, to laundry. Every time I get started on something after putting them to bed, I just don't have the chance to finish it before one or both need me because they are having trouble breathing, are coughing, sneezing, etc. My poor lil' sickies. :(

I DO, however, have a moment to share with you some very exciting news! Well, exciting in terms of my blog...don't get yourselves all worked up thinking it's something ELSE people...I can already "hear" what some of your minds are conjuring up...:)

So...I'm getting a makeover! No, not me, but this blog. Erin will be making this blog look fabulash...so much so, you won't recognize it! If you have a blog of your own, or even if you are inspired to start one of your own, why not get all decked out with me? Check out her amazing work...I know you're going to love it just as much as I do! She's running a great deal through the end of January...it's impossible to pass up...so what are you waiting for???

Photobucket

I can't wait to see the new "Choosing Hope!"

1 comment:

Katie said...

I stumbled upon your blog through Erin's site, I am the Katie B who is currently 3rd in the queue. I can't WAIT for my makeover! Yours looks amazing, your blog is SO beautiful! I hope mine comes out as good as yours! Anyways, I sometimes write blog posts ahead of time and finish them later, and I wanted to let you know, you can always go in and change the time and date before posting them so they'll register the date and time you're actually posting them, not when you saved them initially. I'm new to blogging, but that's a little tip i discovered that's helped me. If you want to know how, let me know, it's quite simple. :)