Thursday, March 5, 2009

One year ago...

One year ago, two precious little boys were born...4 months early. Today Blake and Ethan should be turning one, but instead, their mommy, daddy, and big sister are missing them so very, very much. Those two little boys, in their 2 and 3 days here on earth, touched countless lives and forever changed us all.

Happy birthday Blake and Ethan. I know you are taking care of your mommy, daddy, and sister from a far, but wish so deeply you could be here with them. I know they look forward to the day when you will be together again.

Friends and family...join me in lifting Devon, Rob, and Riley up in prayer...holding them ever so close as they relive every second, every minute of this week last year--the week their boys came into their lives and left far too soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have read thi story since they were born and it still brings me to tears.

I love your new blog design! X.