It is hard to imagine that the girls have been with us for 3 Christmas'...that it's really been that long. Before that, Robert and I shared 5 Christmas' as husband and wife--the first as newlyweds, hunting for a new home (which we would find that Christmas Eve) and the next four, wondering if the "next one" would be spent with a little one in our arms. Each year would be harder than the one before, yet one that would bring us closer together. From where I stand now, it's easy to look back on the journey and see it's perfect design. For this broken road we have traveled, I am so very grateful...it's strange, but true. I have learned so much and to take away even just the tiniest bit of it for an easier stretch of road, would not give me the perspective I have today on
marriage
children
family
friends
God
faith
hope
love
gratitude...
So tonight, I am ever so thankful for this life, for this road.
Making Bets
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment