Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spa Day...










...preschool-style. A complete surprise and so much fun.

And now mommy REALLY needs a manicure and pedicure for Mother's Day! But secretly, I know you wish your nails looked like mine do at this very moment. I managed to clean up my fingers a little bit for work tomorrow. The toes...I don't even know where to start, and since I just about passed out from the fumes while taking off the finger nail polish, I'm going to need a gas mask to do those. Guess it's a tenny day tomorrow! No sandals...oh, NO.

But really, such a sweet, sweet surprise when I went to their class today. Not having had any other children go through the program, I had no idea what was planned. I love my girls so very much, but doubt either one of them has a career in nails.


I can't believe I'm posting this pic since I look horrible, but I'm with my girls. I do have a couple good excuses...I'm sick (really, I have a cold/flu thing going on) and have put on about 10 pounds in the last 5 months due to some medications. Hoping that the the cold/flu goes away very soon and those 10 pounds do, too...I'm working on that, but was a little sidelined this week. 

A good day...so incredibly thankful, on so many levels...

1 comment:

Devon said...

omg. i busted out laughing!! what lovely toes and nails you have....

seriously, what a fun day with your girls! and you are beautiful...as always!