Saturday, October 24, 2009

We're still here...

...just very busy!

...also in mourning...uh, our camera is M.I.A. and we truly have no idea where it is or where it might be. We've searched everywhere...sigh. We even just recently had half of our house's carpet steam cleaned, so we're sure it's not in those rooms. I suppose there is a remote possibility it is in one of the remaining 2 rooms, but I don't think so. We've looked high and low, inside, outside, you name it...it's just gone. I think we're mostly just trying to ignore the fact it was a very expensive camera with a brand new lens and memory card totalling $$$$....OUCH...not to mention the photos that were needing to be uploaded. Sigh again. We've been trying to use our little point and shoot when absolutely necessary, but it's awful. Then there is the camcorder and while it takes decent stills, it's still NOTHING like our other camera. Big SIGH. Crying silent tears here...:(

Girls are off to bed early tonight...maybe I can post a little more later.

No comments: