Saturday, February 21, 2009

A post that actually get's published...

...and all I can say is that I hate infertility.

Hate is a strong word, but very appropriate here. I don't have many IRL (In Real Life) friends who have struggled with having children, but right now, tonight...two very dear friends are hurting so deeply because of it...for different reasons, but the heart of the matter is the same. Their arms are empty, their hearts are aching, and there is no end in sight. I have no words of wisdom, nothing that can heal this hurt for them.

Going to bed tonight with a very heavy heart, tear-filled eyes...because these two women deserve so much more. Haven't they been through enough?

2 comments:

Lost in Space said...

Thanks, hun. Having friends who truly get this nightmare journey is a blessing.

Thank you for being there....

Unknown said...

I hate it too...everyone should be fully deserving of a child that they can love and cherish.

I was diagnosed last year with bad PCOS and was told I will find it hard to concieve naturally. I'm only 20 but to that already it pretty hard to accept...

You sound so very kind :) xxx.