Friday, January 27, 2012

Catch up...

I'm going to try REALLY hard...really, really, REALLY hard to do some catching up on posts. Once again, there are about 20 posts in my queue...all started and unfinished. I sure am hoping I can finish them up and post them soon. Of course, it means you will really have to look hard for new posts because some were started last JUNE!

I guess my biggest excuse has been, well, life. I have truly spent the last year enjoying every minute of this little one (who isn't so little anymore, by the way). With the girls in school, homework, dinner, cleaning, early bedtimes, my own work, and just spending time with my loves...there is little time left to blog. Heck people, I'm lucky if I can remember to jot down a milestone or two in my phone's notes section!

So here's to getting caught up...sooner, rather than later!

No comments: